If you have won multiple lots, please give us a call (810-410-4165) before pick up so that we can get your order together.
Thank You & Happy Bidding!
A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
another bag of computer discs and office supplies
another bag of computer discs and office supplies
Double K Auctions (DKA) Terms & Conditions:
By bidding on any item, the bidder/buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to read all terms and conditions.
Do not bid unless you agree to all the terms and conditions below.
DKA offer previews for all items included in auctions and we encourage bidders to inspect items before bidding.
Previews can be done during our normal business hours, unless auction is off site, special preview times and dates will be posted for that auction.
Double K Auctions, LLC. encourages all bidders to inspect items in person before placing any bids. All lots are sold "AS - IS, WHERE - IS" with all faults, imperfections, and errors.
* Bidders must be 18 years of age or older to register and bid on any items.
* All information provided by buyer/bidder must be current and up to date.
* Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to deactivate any bidder account at any time, or to restrict access to any feature of the auction site without penalty or notice.
* We may use email advertising to notify customers about upcoming auctions or sales. Should you wish to remove yourself from our email list, please use the unsubscribe option usually shown at the bottom of the email. We may gather information about bidders, sellers, and buyers only for the purpose of conducting online or live auctions & estate sales. We will never sell or rent your information.
* Double K Auctions LLC may deny registration to any person or entity at its sole discretion. A bidder/buyer will be suspended or permanently banned from Double K Auction LLC for providing false or fraudulent information when registering.
Payments & Pick Ups
* There is a 15% bidders’ premium on all lots plus 6% MI sales tax.
* At payment, the item becomes the property of the Bidder/Buyer who assumes all risk of loss or damage to the property until its removal.
* Buyers are responsible for rigging, loading, and removal of all items purchased without assistance from Double K Auction LLC. If DKA must help you load your items, a $20.00 tip may be added to your invoice. We’re short staffed and some employees are broken.
* Removal dates and times will be posted for each auction. If you cannot make any of the pick-up dates posted, we ask that you please contact us before bidding to make sure arrangements can be made. If you have not contacted us and it’s past the last pick-up date, storage fees and/or transportation fee’s may be added to your invoice or required at pick up.
*Bidders/Buyers who consistently pick up late will be required to enter credit card information before being able to bid on future auctions. Credit cards will be charged at the end of the last pick-up day, usually around 4:00pm.
* We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal or Company Checks. Any checks valued of $100.00 or more, items will be held by Double K Auction LLC until check clears, unless know by the auctioneers.
* If items are not picked by last date specified, there will be a minimum $5.00 late fee and $1.00 per day per item. If items are still not picked up within 7 days of the last pick-up date, they will be considered abandoned and your account will be banned.
* The winning bid is defined as the highest bid in a regular auction (one with no reserve price) or the highest bid in a reserve auction that meets or exceeds the reserve price.
* Bid Wisely! If you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or enter in a wrong bid amount, our consignors are not responsible. Please contact DKA (810-410-4165) as soon as possible to see if the issue can be fixed.
* When in doubt about condition, completeness, or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly. We offer preview times during our normal business hours. If the auction is located off site, there will be instructions regarding preview times.
* Bid Manipulation, shill bidding in any form and for any reason is strictly prohibited! If you believe that a seller or user is manipulating an auction, please contact Double K Auctions LLC with the item number and the auction date and usernames of the suspected bidder. If you feel that the items you consigned should go for more, please do not bid on your own items. If you win, you pay for the item(s) as well as any applicable fees. You will most likely be banned as well.
* Bidders and consignors agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the employees, officers, owners, agents, and affiliates from any and, all claims arising from use of this site. This shall include all losses, damages, liabilities, judgement, fee costs and expenses stemming from or associated with use of this site and includes personal injury or property damage on sale premises during removal of items.
* We cannot be responsible for any interruption of service, errors or omissions caused by any means. We do not guarantee continual, uninterrupted error free service or use of this site. Bidder acknowledges that this site is run by hardware and software which may malfunction without warning. We reserve the right to remedy this malfunction by voiding sales or suspending bidding. Any decision by our personnel is final.
* Bidder/Buyer is cautioned not to rely on this site for legal advice, as nothing within this site is intended as legal advice.
* In the event of any technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction related technologies, Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, or Double K Auctions LLC shall be responsible for missed bids or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
* All items on this site are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Although we make every effort to verify information before posting items for sale, we make no guarantee as to authenticity, condition, nature, quality, quantity, or size. We provide NO WARRANTY, expressed, or implied as to any item. No oral statements by any employee should be taken as any warranty, expressed or implied. All items are available for inspection before sales, and we recommend that all Bidders examine items before placing a bid. Bidder must rely on their own inspection to verify the qualities of the item. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, any adjustment of the price, or any action against us. Auctioneers are not responsible for the actions of any consignors/sellers, typographical errors, misprints, damage or failure of equipment, or loss of money. Use this site at your own risk.
* All items are listed AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, or any adjustment of the price. DKA offers preview times during our normal business hours unless otherwise stated.
Modification Of this Agreement
* Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. All modifications and amendments will be posted on the Double K Auctions LLC website. Bidders are responsible for regularly reviewing and understanding these modified or amended terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified by Double K Auctions LLC, or by law, any modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Use of the auction site marks your full and final acceptance of all listed Terms and Conditions.
Thank You & Happy Bidding!
Double K Auctions
5203 A Morrish Rd.,
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
Pick Up Dates & Times:
Friday, Sept. 23rd | 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, Sept. 24th | 10:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday, Sept. 27th | 10:00am - 4:00pm
Please bring help to load your items. If we have to help you a $20.00 tip will be added to your bill.
We apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately we're short staffed.
Bidders that have not picked up by 4:00pm on Tuesday, the last auction pick up day, will have their account suspended until payment/pick up have been completed.
September 19th-22nd Online Consignment Auction
Bidding starts at $5.00 and registration is free.
Auction will begin closing at 7:00pm, Sept. 22nd with multiple lots closing every minute!
A 15% Buyers Premium and Sales tax will be added to all sales.
Late pick ups will incur a shipping/removal fee as well as have their account suspended.
DKA is not responsible for lost or damaged items if not picked up on time.
If you are tax exempt, please bring your tax exempt form with your number for processing.