~~Terms and Conditions
By bidding on any item, the bidder/buyer shows acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Do not bid unless you agree to all the terms and conditions:
Before Auction Begins
We do offer preview for all auctions and we do encourage you inspect items before you bid. Each auction will show the preview times for that auction.
There is a 15% buyer's premium on all items/lots.
* The winning bid is defined as the high bid in a regular auction (one with no reserve price) or the high bid in a reserve auctions that meets or exceeds the reserve price.
* Bid wisely, you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or enter in a wrong bid amount; our consignors are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes.
* When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly. We do offer preview dates & times.
* Bid Manipulation, Shill Bidding in any form, and for any reason is strictly prohibited! If you believe that a seller or user is manipulating auctions, please contact Double K Auctions LLC with the item number and the auction date and user-names of the suspected bidder.
* As a buyer, you are obligated from the time you place your bid to complete any purchase for which your offer is accepted or your bid represents a winning bid in accordance with the specifications of Double K Auction LLC. You may not retract any offer or bid. You may not influence or manipulate the offering or bidding process to compel other buyers to accelerate their offers or bids or hamper others from offering or bidding without interference.
* Bidder agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the employees, officers, owners, agents and affiliates from any and all claims arising from use of this site. This shall include all losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees costs and expenses stemming from or associated with use of this site, and is includes personal injury or property damage on sale premises during removal of items.
* Double K Auctions LLC reserve the right to deactivate any bidder’s account at any time, or to restrict access to any feature of the auction site without penalty or notice.
* We cannot be responsible for any interruption of service, errors or omissions caused by any means. We do not guarantee continual, uninterrupted error free service or use of this site. Bidder acknowledges that this site is run by hardware and software, which may malfunction without warning. We reserve the right to remedy this malfunction by voiding sales or suspending bidding. Any decision of our personnel is final.
* We may use email advertising to notify its customers about upcoming sales. Should you wish to remove yourself from our email list, please forward your request to you and us will be promptly removed from the list. We may gather information about bidders, sellers and buyers only for the purpose of conducting online auctions. We will never sell or rent your information.
* We make every effort to keep our site secure; however, the Bidder/Buyer is responsible for all bids placed under their number and password. If at any time you feel your information may have been compromised, you are responsible for notifying us.
* Bidders/ Buyers agree never to copy this site, or the content it includes, without express, written permission. Bidders are forbidden to utilize a spider, robot, automated device, or manual process to copy anything from the site. Bidder agrees they will take no action to unduly burden the site.
* Bidder/Buyer is cautioned not to rely on this site for legal advice, as nothing within this site is intended as legal advice.
* Use of the Auction Site marks your full and final acceptance of all listed Terms and Conditions.
* In the event of any technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction related technologies, Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, or Double K Auctions LLC shall be responsible for missed bids or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
Modification Of this Agreement
* Double K Auctions LLC reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time. All modifications and amendments will be posted on the Double K Auctions LLC website, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing and understanding these modified or amended terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified by Double K Auctions LLC, or by law, any modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Payment & Pick-ups
*We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal or Company Checks (3.5% upcharge will be applied to all credit card payments. Any checks valued of $100.00 or more, items will be held by Double K Auction LLC until check clears, unless know by the auctioneers.
* All buyers must pay for their purchase in full within the scheduled removal dates after auctions ends, unless other arrangements have been made.
* At payment, the item becomes the property of the Bidder/Buyer who assumes all risk of loss or damage to the property until its removal. High bidder on the item is solely responsible for its removal. Removal dates and times will be posted for each auction. If you cannot pick up item in specified time we do require full payment be made plus an additional holding charge, this charge will be determined by the item. Please contact Double K Auctions LLC for more information. We must collect payment within the week so we can pay out cosigners in a timely manner.
* No items can be removed until Double K Auctions LLC has received payment.
* Buyers are responsible for rigging, loading, and removal of all items purchased without assistance from Double K Auction LLC.
* If items have not been picked up within that week and no contact has been made, your account will be suspended and you will not be able to bid on future auctions. You will have to pay a $20.00 reinstatement fee to have account reinstated.
* All information provided by buyer/bidder must be currant and up to date.
* Bidders must be 18 years of age or older to bid on any items.
* Double K Auctions LLC may deny registration to any person or entity at its sole discretion. A bidder/buyer will be suspended or permanently banned from Double K Auction LLC for providing false or fraudulent information when registering
* We are required by Michigan State Law to collect 6% sales tax on all sales
* All items on this site are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Although we make every effort to verify information before posting items for sale, we make no guarantee as to authenticity, condition, nature, quality, quantity or size. We provide NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied as to any item. No oral statements by any employee should be taken as any warranty, expressed or implied. All items are available for inspection before sales, and we recommend that all Bidders examine items before placing a bid. Bidder must rely on their own inspection to verify the qualities of the item. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, any adjustment of the price, or any action against us. Auctioneers are not responsible for the actions of any consignors/sellers, typographical errors, misprints, damage or failure of equipment, or loss of money. Use this site at your own risk.
* Double K Auctions, LLC. Encourages all bidders to inspect lots in person before placing any bids. All lots are sold "AS - IS, WHERE - IS" with all faults, imperfections and errors. Double K Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort preparing the listings for every auction to provide accurate pictures and descriptions.